Saturday, August 30, 2008

My favourite Social Media tools?

I've taken the mashup approach....



I'm using Twitter / Plaxo / Facebook / Flikr / YouTube / digg / Google reader / spock / Shozu and linking them together with hellotxt.com (via my mobile and/or Web) to centralise latest activity posting to... plaxo / twitter / linkedin / facebook.


  • I'm also using friendfeed to create a "lifestream" to amalgamate my delicious / digg / blog / flikr / google reader favourites / twitter & utube postings.

  • I'm using shozu.com on the mobile to post images to flikr and video to UTube & my blog whilst out and about I'm also utilising Spock & Linqia to get my profile out there....



If you want to know more, please do not hesitate to drop me a line ... it's all mashing together quite nicely :)

No comments:

"Do not go where the path may lead you, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"