Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why am I doing this!

Over the course of my professional career I have come across a number of really useful time saving tips and tricks which I'd like to share with the wider community.

Ever since being shown the light, via a Personal Efficiency Program, run by my good friend and mentor, Russell Eastwood. (Here's to you Russ!) I've been interested in pushing the bounds of day to day activities.

The content within the blog are tried and tested by myself and have added greatly in my day to day activities. I have been requested to share my knowledge by other work colleagues, so in an effort to spread the word have decided to place them all in one location where everyone can benefit. Hopefully these are not the ramblings of a mad man.

I hope you'll find them useful; I'll be posting regular monthly updates so please drop on by :)

No comments:

"Do not go where the path may lead you, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"